Greg Bellamy began his career working with his father selling group health and life insurance in Morehead, KY. Once his father retired, Greg moved to Lexington and started working with an agency that had a small book of dentists and optometrists, specializing in professional liability insurance, but also writing all the other forms of insurance necessary to the dental and optometric practice.
In 1991, he purchased this book of business, formed Professional Insurance Plans, and has never looked back! The agency has continued to grow over the years, simply by providing the best coverages, at competitive prices, and providing the best customer service. We are an independent insurance agency which provides us the ability to do so.
Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent?
Coverages include their property, building, workers compensation, life, disability, health, even the home and auto for the doctors and their staff.
With some agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency, you have choices. Why? Because with an independent insurance agency, they represent a number of different insurance companies, they can “shop” your coverages, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances.
As independent agents, we’re committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need.
9 Reasons Why You Should Work With Us
Here are a few reasons why Professional Insurance Plans should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for ALL forms of insurance necessary to your practice.
- We periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction, it is the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.